Only 52 Stock Available
18 / 20 Gram
Discount : 10 %
DZ Special Bay Leaves ( Tejpatta ) 20g
- Bay leaf leaves are strong and contain a sharp, bitter taste.
- Their flavour and aroma are somewhat similar to the cinnamon Spices bark but slightly milder.
- Clean or dried bay leaves are utilised in cooking for their distinctive taste and fragrance. The flavour is strengthened with the length of cooking time.
- Bay leaves are good for promoting digestion and can treat digestive disorders such as heartburn and flatulence.
- The powerful phytonutrients in bay leaf provide protection against cardiovascular diseases such as heart attacks and strokes.