Only 5 Stock Available
5 / 250 Gram
Fresh Vegetable Green Garlic 250Gm
- The green garlic has an enriching range of vitamins. Specifically, it contains Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), Vitamin B6, Folate (Vitamin B9), Choline and Vitamin C.
- Garlic is a spice which has a very distinct aroma and flavour.
- A large number of sulfur compounds are responsible for the distinct odour and flavour of garlic.
- Garlic is a vegetable and it has cylindrical cloves in a white or light pink colour husk material.
- They have variable shapes from round globular to oval.
- The green garlic has insect repellant properties as well.
- In addition to vitamins, the green garlic also contains Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium and Zinc. Zinc is an important element for the various metabolic processes. Iron is also important for filling up blood deficiencies.