Only 165 Stock Available
55 / 500 Gram
DZ Special Arhar Dal Loose 500g
- Toor Dal is the most widely-used form of the lentil. It is used in famous recipes.
- It contains a thick gelatinous or meaty texture, & takes a little longer to cook than moong or masoor dal.
- It is fine for health and fulfills the energy. It contains a delectable taste with simple digestion and has long shelf life.
- Toor Dal contains rich nutritional value.
- Toor dal is soaked prior to cooking and is extensively used in Indian cuisine for its ability to blend with igredients when tempered properly.
- They are mainly used as the base for curriessuch as sambar, dal etc.
- They also make excellent sandwich and salad stuffing. S
- weet meats and desserts in the South also use toor dal as a base