Out of Stock
30 / 250 Gram
Fresh Chana Sprouts Brown 250g
- Being high-fiber, chickpeas lower blood sugar levels of diabetic patients.
- Good for bone health and heart health. Effective for digestion and weight management.
- Highly protenacious brown channa sprouts with white tails taste fabulous with a grainy texture and nutty flavour.
- We take a very good care while growing and preparing sprouts as to prevent contamination.
- Choline in chickpeas helps with sleep, muscle movement, learning, and memory. Resent in chickpeas helps with sleep, muscle movement and memory.
- Can be eaten raw or by roasting. A quick way to make sprouts snack is by adding oil, salt, chillies and turmeric. Add them in your choice of curries.