Only 24 Stock Available
15 / 250 Gram
Fresh Vegetable Name Capsicum Green (Hari Simala Mircha) 250g
- Crisp in texture and mildly sweet in taste, Green Capsicum is also known as pepper.
- Green capsicums have powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep capsicums dry as moisture makes them rot faster.
- Refrigerate the peppers unwashed, in a plastic bag and consume within a week. Resort to refrigeration only when they cannot be consumed immediately.
- Green bell peppers can be used for a wide variety of dishes due to
- Rich in Vitamin A, B complex, C and phytonutrients. Relieves pain of bone disorders and has the capacity to relax the repirartory passage.
- Slightly less ripe, it has a vibrant colour and flavour. A staple in salads, it can be cooked or grilled -either ways it adds zing to any recipe.