Only 4 Stock Available
90 / 500 Gram
Fresh Vegetable Zucchini Yellow 250g
- Yellow zucchini is a long and slightly fat vegetable, also known as squash.
- Try not to keep this fruit stored for more than 3 days in the fridge as it can get damaged in overly cold temperatures.
- It can be lightly cooked and consumed with the peel as it contains beta-carotene and lutein. Chopped/ sliced zucchinis sauted in olive oil and sesame seeds make a tasty side dish. Chop it into stews and spaghetti dishes or add it as a topping on pizza.
- Yellow variant has comparatively softer flesh and tastes sweeter than the green one.
- Zucchinis are rich in vitamin A, magnesium, folate, potassium, copper, and phosphorus.
- This summer squash also has a high content of omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, niacin, and protein. Moreover, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, and calcium in zucchini assures optimal health.