Only 8 Stock Available
8 / 100 Gram
Fresh Vegetable Kachi Haldi (Fresh Turmeric Root) 100g
- The fresh turmeric is known to have medicinal properties and is known to protect skin from bacteria, wrinkles and atmospheric pollution.
- Fresh turmeric is known to have both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- When added to food, this helps to ease indigestion and even reduce heartburn caused by acidic influx.
- The fresh turmeric has a lighter shade of colour than common turmeric. This looks quite similar to ginger, but the taste is earthy and peppery.
- The fresh turmeric root can be used to lend a yellowish-orange colour to soups or smoothies.
- A healthy smoothie made with fresh grated turmeric, milk and some of your favourite ingredients can kickstart your day.
- Haldi ka doodh or turmeric mixed milk can cure asthma or common cold. If you want to add some bright yellow colour to your rice or gravy, you can simply add freshly peeled and grated turmeric.