Only 36 Stock Available
40 / 250 Gram
DZ Special Soyabari Seed Sabut 250Gm
- Soya Beans contains 40 percent protein. It has the highest protein content amongst plant products.
- Soya is often used to replace the animal proteins in an individual's diet.
- Soybinn is the only vegetable food that contains all eight essential amino acids.
- It is a good source of enriched Calcium and Vitamin B12.
- Soybean, Glycine max, is an herbaceous annual plant in the family Fabaceae grown for its edible seeds.
- The soya bin plant is usually an erect bush with woody stems and alternately arranged leaves.
- The seeds can be a variety of colors including yellow, green, brown, black or a mottled combination.