Only 30 Stock Available
5 / 100 Gram
Fresh Vegetable Name Ginger (Adrak) 100Gm
- Ginger roots are stretched with multiple fingers that have light to dark tan skin and rings on it and is aromatic, spicy and pungent.
- The flavour gets intensified when the ginger is dried and lessens when cooked.
- Refrigerate it in a plastic bag. When ginger is kept in freezer, they are easier to peel and grate.
- Ginger merged with garlic is added into many spicy dishes.
- They are even used in beverages like tea and juices.
- Ginger root treats morning sickness. They reduce muscle pain, soreness and eases various stomach problems.
- Drinking ginger juice is a great medicine to relieve sore throats